Unibroue La Fin Du Monde

I hit the level on my passport (now Brewniversity) club to get a $10 bonus. So what did I do? Spent way more than $10 on beer. That's what.(part 2)


I've been eying the Unibroue beers for a while. Thought it was right to pull the trigger on this one when I had some beer credit (If you're keeping track, I'm up to $14 in beer on a $10 credit). I'm a rookie to Belgian style beers but I know what's good and this is good. Has an amazing citrus/spice flavor to it that makes the 9% alcohol dangerous. 


By this time my palate recovered from the jalapenos and salsa so I was able to enjoy this to its full extent. I was, however, drinking this delicious Canadian golden ale on a cool evening while watching the winter olympics...where the USA was competing with Canada head on in almost every sport. Maybe I'll be more appropriate and choose my setting and food pairing more carefully next time. Who care's though? It's awesome beer.

9% ABV
Beer Advocate rating: A

2 comments:

Bleeder said...

I'm pretty sure La Fin du Monde translates into "The End of the World"...Either that or "Be Prepared to Piss Yourself". Either would suffice.

steez said...

Yeah, you're right, end of the world. I'm able to piece together that much from my 3 years of HS french class.

Post a Comment

top