Great Divide Titan IPA

I hit the level on my passport (now Brewniversity) club to get a $10 bonus. So what did I do? Spent way more than $10 on beer. That's what.(part 1)

First I had Titan Great Divide IPA. When I take too long picking out beers or just don't have a direction my wife picks for me. She picked this one.
 Probably had some pine and citrus and all that going on. See, I messed up with this and was eating cheese dip with jalapenos...that can screw up the flavor of anything. The hops definitely stuck out, but I'm sure some of the more intricate flavors were lost. Oh well. It was an IPA, it was good.


7.1% ABV
Beer Advocate rating: A-

1 comments:

wino said...

Posted a review on this a few months ago. A very nice IPA, imo.

http://thesidewalker.com/forums/showthread.php?p=51573#poststop

Post a Comment

top