Stone Arrogant Bastard to Drinkers: You're not worthy.


Stone Brewing. Arrogant Bastard. I honestly can't tell if this is delicious because of the name or if it's because it's just delicious. I'm arrogant, this beer is arrogant. I feel like it's two negatives mixing for one gigantic positive beer orgasm in my mouth. It's on the more malty side of ales, but damn if this doesn't deserve the first post.

It's also worth noting that Stone has the coolest marketing of any brewery. Go buy a bottle of this, read the back, tell me I'm lying.
Here's but a snippet:
Questions or comments? If you don't like this beer, keep it to yourself --- we don't want to hear from any sniveling yellow-beer-drinkin' wimps, 'cause this beer wasn't made for you. 

7.2% ABV
Beer Advocate rating: A-

1 comments:

DYM said...

That picture is very hard to see.

Post a Comment

top